I Wish Upon A Star

  • Buy A Nikon PRO Camera.
  • Good Grades on Every Subject.
  • Longer Hair.
  • Make My Mum Proud.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

cut my life into piece.

this is the love i want when i get mah man. ;)
yesterday i went to the lea salonga concert. she has the most AHMAZING voice i've ever heard. anyways. 

today was fun. my fam and i went to BSC for lunch and to hang out. bought books, clothes and food. speaking of food. my cousins and i found this really cute yoghurt place. its sooooo awesome. :) i watched ip man 2. today, now ip man is my god. :) then i went to ikea to buy all these things for the new kitchen. thats right i got a new kitchen. :) i love the smiley faces here :) :) :) :) :) anywayss. my cousin from malacca joined us at homee. :D and now ian and i are taking photobooth pictures. :D 


thats what we did. but i'm too lazy to put ALL of them up. so if you wanna see. its on my facebook. if you're friends though. if you're A STRANGER. sorry no no no. thats just how i ROLL. :P

i'm in love with justin bieber.
but its so annoying how i have to fight people for him. :P 



gorgeousness is written all over him. 

<3 




No comments:

Post a Comment