I Wish Upon A Star

  • Buy A Nikon PRO Camera.
  • Good Grades on Every Subject.
  • Longer Hair.
  • Make My Mum Proud.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

this is me. weird me. x)

well well well. good morning MALAYSIA. i'm very sleepy, and i'm still blogging for you. see how much i love you. i'm actually really supposed to be hitting the books. i promised that to my mum yesterday. but u just can't leave my apple. :D its like my husband, a very technological hubby apple that talks. x)

i'm now watching the simpsons season 15 episode 4. :)
hehehe. its very funny. :) i'm also tumblring, formspringing and facebooking. i'm multitasking. :) how awesome am i?! :) anywayss. my birthday is coming up. i'm so exited. joan is coming over, well i HOPE. :) and i'm going out with a couple of friends of mine hanging out. you knowwww. :)

i've gotta go nows. ily. bai. x.



No comments:

Post a Comment