I Wish Upon A Star

  • Buy A Nikon PRO Camera.
  • Good Grades on Every Subject.
  • Longer Hair.
  • Make My Mum Proud.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

back to school. :(

i am sooooo excited for schoooooool tomorrowww. and i am soooooooo happpyyyyy about thattt. ;)
i am now watching american pie. and its funnnny. i know its sick. but its really funnnnyyy. all the adults in the movie are so immature :P luckily my mum isn't like that, if you know what i mean. :P ;)
theres a lot of crazy shit going on about formspring. i mean come on. why would you do that. and if you do. do it in front of their faces. theres no point. they're not gonna change if you tell them. because they don't even know who the fuck you are. so what is freaking point! back off! those are my best friends! so go away or i swear.
anywaysss. later i think i'm going for dinner and watching a movieee. but i dunno. my mums mood. =.=' i can't go on skype or msn. i dropped my laptop jsut now. and its all shittyy. so sorry to aleyshaaa i can't go on skype or msn. :/
byee. ttyl. so NOT looking forward to school though. :(
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment